• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 sets Quick disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much are you selling them for? i really need some for my pin lock kegs. are they threaded or barbed?

thanks

nic

Nic,
They are threaded PLUS they have adapters with a barb. So you can use them either way. They are $10 a set, or all 6 sets for $50. I believe Austin Homebrew sells them for $14 a set.

I can take some pics and send them to you if you'd like.

that sound great. please email me with the pics of everything included. if the adapters with a barb are what im thinking ill buy the 6 sets. yay.

[email protected]

thanks

nic

I'll get in line if it doesn't work out with zimman. I have sets of ball lock qd's if you want to trade or I'll pay cash or a mix of both. I'm about to go to all pin lock and won't need my ball lock qd's anymore.

Here's a pic. I'll keep you posted southpaw. Zimman is hopefully a Cardinals fan so he might have that going for him as well. One barb adapter is assembled and the other 5 are shown as their component pieces.

Zimman,
All boxed up and ready to go -- just need an address. I sent an email to your mac.com address; let me know where you want them shipped.
thanks,
jason

Back