Am I the only one?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AwesomeSquad

Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels really proud of his beer/cider when I see it bubbling like a sonofabitch? I see it and it just makes me smile. I don't have kids but I think this is what it would feel like, if I could drink my children and it would get me drunk.

Only those with no soul, feel not of which you have told....

I <3 my beer, well any beer that has been made with the intent of true enjoyment and not the mighty dollar. Cheers! :mug:

I don't have kids but I think this is what it would feel like, if I could drink my children and it would get me drunk.

That is a heluva quote! Love it!

I do have kids, and they're great and all, but nothing compared to the yeast moving up and down in the fermenter. I have yet to get them to understand. Just tonight I was down there showing the 5 year old "look at those flakes moving up and down - thats the fermenting that's changing sugar into beer". He was like "so beer is just sugar?" I think he's getting ready to blackmail me: "daddy gets to drink beer, which is sugar, all night, why can't I have some pancakes with syrup for dinner?"

Back