MoreBeer Low Pressure Propane Reg - HELP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
I need to get this:

http://morebeer.com/view_product/17251/102341/Low_Pressure_Propane_Regulator

phpThumb.php

Connected to a hose. Most hoses use 3/8 flare fittings, but the end on the reg is something else. Does anyone know what it is off the top of their head? Otherwise I will have to take it to the store to figure it out, then come back and order parts.

It looks like you have a CGA "B" hose connector outlet on the regulator, take it to a welding supply store and have them make an adaptor hose with "B" end for regulator and what you need for other end. Plan B would be to remove outlet fitting and install new fitting in regulator, probably have to heat brass fitting to get the locktite to let go so you can remove fitting.

Most hoses use 3/8 flare fittings, but the end on the reg is something else. Does anyone know what it is off the top of their head? Otherwise I will have to take it to the store to figure it out, then come back and order parts.

I use the same regulators and removed the tank fittings from all of them and installed a hose with a male fitting.

100_5060.jpg

Brewery-200810.jpg

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Back