Label Maker help? Thanks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avaserfi

Reaction score
I just came up with a name for my brewery that I like: Fractured Logic Brewing. The problem is I am an absolutely terrible artist. My creative talent is more on the realm of cooking and building. I couldn't draw a stick figure if my life depended on it :(.

I was thinking someone's head getting a crack down the middle from a beer bottle like they're giving a toast, but tap their forehead w/ the mouth of the bottle and a crack going up over the head. Of course, any suggestions are more than welcome. Aside from the picture, I would just need enough room for alcohol content, beer name and style.

I would appreciate some label design help greatly and thank you very much to anyone who helps!

I've seen toasting where you just raise your class, where you raise your glass and clink someone else's, where you tap the top and bottom of bottles together in quick succession, but I've never seen a toast where you crack someone in the head with your bottle.

Anychance you could explain?

I've seen toasting where you just raise your class, where you raise your glass and clink someone else's, where you tap the top and bottom of bottles together in quick succession, but I've never seen a toast where you crack someone in the head with your bottle.

Anychance you could explain?

It's not supposed to be violent. It's just a symbol of someones logic being fractured by the beer. I am sure you can relate to that :drunk:.

Just a slight tap from the bottle to the person's forehead and a fissure forms or something. Like I said, I am no artist and it is hard for me to imagine such things...So this is the best I can explain it.

Fractured_Logic.jpg

I hope this is SOMETHING like what you had in mind. . . as usual, if you like it, it's yours. If not, no hard feelings!

Back