Greetings from South Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hightest

Reaction score
Since I've been registered a bit more than a month, I guess it's time for my introduction. BTW, it's nice to see a dedicated place for this...

For the benefit of those who may not know me, my screen name is "Hightest", and I reside in southern NJ. My mead-making background goes back over two decades, and I've been an all-grain beer maker since 1998. I also make wine (mostly from kits) and cider.

Some of you may have seen my screen name on other brewing forums such as: The Brewboard, WinePress, Got Mead, Northern Brewer, and More Beer. I was a brew forum moderator for over four years helping others with their brewing related questions, and organizing and managing several online group brews.

My brewing style tends to be highly organized, and analytical, as a result of my engineering and technical background - it has been most helpful in understanding the mechanics of the brewing craft.

For the present time, I'll be mostly resident in the mead forum....

Cheers :mug:
Mike

Thank you... Sorry, it took so long to see your posts - my email notifications from the forum is not working. :(

Back