Something To Do On St. Patrick's Day Weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2HomeBrew

Reaction score
Cheers All,

My band the Poxy Boggards "The Drinking Group with a Singing Problem" (www.poxyboggards.com) is hosting our annual St. Patrick's Day extravaganza on Saturday March 15th at 8:00 PM at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles. Some of you may already know us if you have visited the Southern Claifornia Rennaissance Pleasure Faire in Glen Hellen or Santa Fe Dam.

The band could proabaly be best described as a Pub Rock band. We play alot of traditional Irish Folk music, and many Blue originals. This show promises to be a great night of music and fun. Our sister group, the "Merry Wives Of Windsor" will also be playing that night.

If you are looking for something to do over St. Patrick's Day weekend, come and join us for some great music, good times and a chance to raise a glass to dear ol St. Patrick. If all goes well, we should have our brand new CD available for purchase that night as well.

You can buy tickets here:
http://www.poxyboggards.com/tickets/

Hope to see you there, make sure to stop me and introduce yourself!

Wes
New2HomeBrew
Poxy Boggards

Cheers All,

My band the Poxy Boggards (www.poxyboggards.com) "The Drinking Group With A Singing Problem" is hosting our annual St. Patrick's Day extravaganza on Saturday March 15th at 8:00 PM at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles. Some of you may already know us if you have visited the Southern Claifornia Rennaissance Pleasure Faire in Glen Hellen or Santa Fe Dam.

The band could proabaly be best described as a Pub Rock band. We play alot of traditional Irish Folk music, and many Blue originals. This show promises to be a great night of music and fun. Our sister group, the "Merry Wives Of Windsor" will also be playing that night.

If you are looking for something to do over St. Patrick's Day weekend, come and join us for some great music, good times and a chance to raise a glass to dear ol St. Patrick. If all goes well, we should have our brand new CD available for purchase that night as well.

You can buy tickets here:
http://www.poxyboggards.com/tickets/

Hope to see you there, make sure to stop me and introduce yourself!

Tickets are still available but going fast. Down to the last few days before the show, hope to meet you there!

Only a couple of days left to purchase advance tickets. Our new CD "Ancor Management arrived last week, and this show will double as our CD release party. I can't wait, and hope to see you there!

Today is the last day to purchase advance tickets. Hope to see an meet some of you fellow brewers there!

Wes
Poxy Boggards
New2HomeBrew

Back