MD grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clap- where do you think it will come out of, Hickory, NC or Champlain, NY? Reel just put one together and they didn't have all of the GW stuff in Hickory yet. You may just wanna check on that. Good luck!

Good luck Stefin. I finally got my Barley Crusher and speciality items from AHS and will dip into my grains (provided by you) tomorrow. Planning on a Choc Oatmeal Stout to be followed by many other brews over the next weeks.

Thanks again for your help getting me started in the bulk grain arena.

Sheldon

Anyone that wants it, I have a huge amount of new buckets with sealable lid for grain storage.

A 50 pound sac fits into 2 buckets.

Hey guys, I'd like to get in on this if possible. I found the old price spread sheet from the December group buy, but could you point me to the catalog Danbreeze is talking about?

Likely getting a couple bags of 2-row, just want to make sure there's nothing else I'd want.

Thanks!

1 x BMO
2 x CMC 2 Row
1 x BPM

In the words of Achilles from the movie Troy "Is there no one else? Is there no one else?!"

fyi, were at 28 now... and lots of people have expressed interest, as long as they actually order....

its gettign there.

I am interested in getting in on this buy, how many spaces do you have left and where is the price list posted. Thanks

Chris

Add another sack of MO for me - so that will be 2 X Bairds MO and one TF MO (I figure I may as well compare the two.)

Latest posts

Back