Blichmann Beer Gun give away.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvhopps

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Drum roll please!

And the winning number is #611,

Post #81 KYLES 609 wins with #609, Congratulations. Remember you must do something good for someone else.

We will do the beer gun give away the same way that the stir plate give away operated. Pick a number between 1 and 1000; a number can only be used once, and each person can only post one number. If a number is used more than once the first poster of that number will be counted, the duplicates will not be counted. The one closest to the number without going over will be the winner.

On Saturday, August 28Th, at 8:30 AM Central time I will do the random number drawing and announce the winner.

Just like the stir plate drawing I want this to go to someone who would otherwise not have the opportunity to own this equipment and for them to do something nice for someone else. I will pay the shipping in the United States only.

I used the beer gun to bottle root beer for Christmas presents last year. I couldn’t afford to buy gifts so I was handing out six packs of homebrew, and not all of them were beer drinkers. (so you might want to change the rubber tip, although I don’t really smell root beer on it) That was the only time I used it, so it is practically brand new. I no longer have a use for the beer gun as I don’t keg, I like to bottle and carbonate my beers that way. So that is the history of this beer gun.

Good luck to all of you.:rockin:

Let the game begin!

Here's my plan for my winning number. :D

Always wanted to try one of these, but now that I have BMBF under control probably never will. If this is enough better, I'll buy my own and re-raffle this one. If not . . well, same end result.

Thanks for the chance!

464 for me and since this will be the winning number everyone else can just not bother to post their numbers! LOL
Great idea and good luck to all!

Back