• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Bottles in the Cincinnati Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbanta

Reaction score
If anyone has any spare bottles of any size I am in a desperate need for some. I had an agreement with a bar fall through so now the bottles I thought I was getting are not coming my way. So if anyone has any they can spare or a good spot to get some please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

BTW - why does the forum description say (items for sale or that you want to buy.... but there isn't a WTB in the prefix selection....)

Paradise Brewing on Beechmont ave has a bunch of bottles for sale. i think he wants a little over 8 bucks for a case.

thanks i will check with them... i am needing around 200 for christmas - so if anyone has any other ideas i will be grateful. Trying to make it as cheap as possible....but willing to spend some money to make it work.

thanks brucesenters

it know that it costs more but i saw someone on the cincinnati craigslist selling 60 grolsch bottles for $40. but its craigslist. you should be able to talk him down.

Back