Picking up 20gallons unpasturized fresh pressed cider need recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joentuff

Reaction score
Ok I'm picking up 20gallons of fresh unpasturized cider tomorrow, I'm getting it as soon as he is done pressing, I have a few recipes I have used in the past, but I'm planning making 4-5, 5gallin batches so I would love to have a few different recipes, my dream is to make something that taste like an apple pie, please send me as many as you guys can think of.

Everything I've brewed in the past couple years is described in the sticky. I dont think I would describe any of it as apple pie though - maybe if you added some cinimmon to one of the sweeter recipes. You'll probably want to cold crash at a fairly high sg if you want something that sweet. What kind of apples are you using?

It's a mixture of different apples, I won't know till I get up there tomorow, the name of the place is "hubers farms" in Indiana, I know they grow about 8 different types

Latest posts

Back