My First Gold Medal!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarleyWater

Reaction score
I just had to share with everyone. I just got the results back from the second competition I have ever entered, I only sent in 1 beer, and it brought home the Gold.:rockin: Hopefully this beer will fare as well in the other comp I sent it off too, but I am stoked. Time to go crack one open and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

If anyone is interested, it is May the Schwarz-bier With You, in my dropdown, updated with the Gold Medal recipe.

Awesome!! Well you're two for two, as far as I can see. Already checking out your other recipes... ;)

I just had to share with everyone. I just got the results back from the second competition I have ever entered, I only sent in 1 beer, and it brought home the Gold.:rockin: Hopefully this beer will fare as well in the other comp I sent it off too, but I am stoked. Time to go crack one open and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

If anyone is interested, it is May the Schwarz-bier With You, in my dropdown, updated with the Gold Medal recipe.

Way to go. Nothing like some bling to affirm what you already knew.

Thanks everyone! I owe a BIG part of it to this forum and all of you guys.
Nincassi, here I come. :drunk:

Woot! Woot! Good going:mug:

We need a HBT medal board or something with only medal winning recipes/brewer acknowledgment. Or maybe some sort of indicator in the recipe section titles.

A HUGE Congrats from New Hampshire. A Gold Medal is something to be VERY Proud of. I am anxious to see the recipe. :fro:

Back