The "We'll fix your label for you" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jinks, i think with the color changes the fish's face became unclear...maybe too dark. But i like the way youre goin. Also, not too crazy on the font. I appreciate the quick changes though.

I agree my ability is taxed with the first pic, brown was out of my league.
I have literally around 500 different fonts got any favorites? I can incorporate them into the original pic so you can see if you like.

1414110729105.jpg

I left the whole top for the beer and style and maybee the bottom right for alcohol % and quantity

Jinks - my fonts are sadly limited; would you be able to put

Chocolate Maple
*Porter*​

Across the top (with "Porter" between the two stars)

Also,

6.5%/Vol
355 ml

In the space on the bottom?

PS - I like the river scene, too! I'm thinking the harvest scene for my fall/winter beers and the river scene for the spring/summer beers (perhaps with a bluish-greenish background?

Jinks - my fonts are sadly limited; would you be able to put

Chocolate Maple
*Porter*​

Across the top (with "Porter" between the two stars)

Also,

6.5%/Vol
355 ml

In the space on the bottom?

PS - I like the river scene, too! I'm thinking the harvest scene for my fall/winter beers and the river scene for the spring/summer beers (perhaps with a bluish-greenish background?

I found a germanic font for you.

Timekiller.jpg

I found a germanic font for you.

Beautiful, sir!

If I may impose one last time, would you please put the harvest scene on the Chocolate Maple Porter label? I'll use the harvest scene for the fall/winter beers and the river scene for the spring/summer beers....

Thank you very much, Jinks - If you're ever in the Havre/Chinook area, let me know...the beer's on me! :tank:

Moved the descriptor back down. It's getting late I'm starting to miss stuff.
I'll check back in tomorrow evening.
Have a good night folks.

Timekiller.jpg

Some quick unconstructive criticism: I saw this for the first time today and it looks like it says Borter instead of Porter.

I think what you guys are doing is terrific. I haven't gotten to the point of making labels, but I may stop by here when I do. My art/graphic skills are severely limited and I don't have any experience with creating/editing programs.

I agree my ability is taxed with the first pic, brown was out of my league.
I have literally around 500 different fonts got any favorites? I can incorporate them into the original pic so you can see if you like.

Jinks,
Im not too crazy about that color either...for some reason it looks weird to me. As for fonts, i havent really found one i like. Still a guessing game at this point.

Some quick unconstructive criticism: I saw this for the first time today and it looks like it says Borter instead of Porter.

Its the font,
top one porter
bottom one borter

and I agree it does look like borter

font.jpg

I think what you guys are doing is terrific. I haven't gotten to the point of making labels, but I may stop by here when I do. My art/graphic skills are severely limited and I don't have any experience with creating/editing programs.

I like inventing labels almost as much as drinking beer.
I do a different one for every thing I make and label the ones I trade or give away. www.beerlabelizer.com is a great start until you branch out to make others.
If you visit the labilizer thread you will see the basics of the label I made the other night.
Ps there are lots of free labels on labilizer to use. U type in the particulars yourself.

I just found this thread and would like to be a part of it if anyone needs help. It might give me something to work on at work.

Welcome aboard. Maybe you can help with the lion-fish logo Its pretty much beyond my limited capabilities.

I am really glad to see this thread moving with so much steam

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Okay Heres my Sketch @ a logo. Paint hates me and I don't have time to draw it up at home. I really want to add some layers to the logs and hop vines wrapped around them as well. Maybe even the ole grain here and there. Idk. and don't laugh...lol no go ahead its pretty rough.

I can't do all the fancy stuff but I did download and color a wood font

wingnut.jpg

After looking att he artwork above, I know that mine is lacking, but would like to get input from those who have more vision than I do.

Thanks.

aa-base.jpg

The font is called Algerian. Not sure where it came from. Sorry I can't help more.

If anyone has a feel for amorial blazons, heraldry and coats of arms, I would very much appreciate an assist.

I've got all of the concepts but do not have the skill to put it together, except in the most rudimentary and kindergarten-art-project-ish form....

Hey buddy, not sure if anyone hit you up yet but this is right down my alley. If ya still need some help let me know what you are looking for and I'd love to give it a go.

If the hydrometer sample of my mint chocolate stout is any indication, it will be worthy of proper presentation.

My working name for my brewing operation is Atomic Cardinal Brewing Co., which is a combination of my work field and favorite baseball team. The thought I had in my head for the logo was a radiation symbol (circle with the 3 pie wedges), with the brewing name in a circle around the outside. "Atomic Cardinal" around the top and "Brewing Co." around the bottom. Very similar to the attached file.

Inside the pie wedges, I was thinking of having the %ABV, Bottle Date, and something else.. maybe IBUs. Instead of yellow and black, I was thinking of having the symbol be red and white (to match the Cardinals), with red font. The font would be similar to what is on Warning or Danger signs.

I'm horrible at translating what is in my head into words, so if this doesn't make any sense, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

radiation symbol.jpg

If the hydrometer sample of my mint chocolate stout is any indication, it will be worthy of proper presentation.

My working name for my brewing operation is Atomic Cardinal Brewing Co., which is a combination of my work field and favorite baseball team. The thought I had in my head for the logo was a radiation symbol (circle with the 3 pie wedges), with the brewing name in a circle around the outside. "Atomic Cardinal" around the top and "Brewing Co." around the bottom. Very similar to the attached file.

Inside the pie wedges, I was thinking of having the %ABV, Bottle Date, and something else.. maybe IBUs. Instead of yellow and black, I was thinking of having the symbol be red and white (to match the Cardinals), with red font. The font would be similar to what is on Warning or Danger signs.

I'm horrible at translating what is in my head into words, so if this doesn't make any sense, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Here is a quick one

radiation-warning-sign-henrik-lehnerer.jpg

Use or not your call.

I was playing around with his logo in CAD and his text looks really fitting with the AGENCY FB font I have. Trying to find a copy of photoshop or something I can edit drawings a little with. I can draw anything in CAD but text is annoying if you want it to do something other than linear text.

After looking att he artwork above, I know that mine is lacking, but would like to get input from those who have more vision than I do.

Thanks.

Here is one from me, maybe someone can do better. Kind of a 1 trick pony

ALDENWOOD.jpg

I was playing around with his logo in CAD and his text looks really fitting with the AGENCY FB font I have. Trying to find a copy of photoshop or something I can edit drawings a little with. I can draw anything in CAD but text is annoying if you want it to do something other than linear text.

I'm using photoshop elements 2.0 which I got with a camera many moons ago.
I like playing around doing this stuff and would be happy to see someone with better skills than me help these people.
You can post your logo and I can put curved text in it in photoshop for you if you want.

Back