• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey All Grain Equipment for Sale (North Eastern NJ)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman6234

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently upgraded my setup and am looking to sell my previous all grain setup. I'd like to sell this all together and prefer local pickup to shipping. This would be a good buy for someone looking to move from extract to 5 gallon all grain batches.

10 gallon Rubbermaid MLT cooler w/ ball valve and SS braid
5 gallon Rubbermaid HLT cooler
Bayou classic SQ14 burner
25 ft copper immersion chiller with garden hose fittings
15 gallon SS kettle with ball valve and thermometer

Everything is in good to great condition. The burner has some rust but still works perfectly. And the SS braid has some dents in it from my mash paddle but functions fine.

I'm looking for $240 for everything. Pics to follow...

Mlt...

image.jpg

Kettle... Sorry the pics are sideways... Have to go sparge my pumpkin ale and don't have time to rotate them!

image.jpg

kman6234 said:
Kettle... Sorry the pics are sideways... Have to go sparge my pumpkin ale and don't have time to rotate them!

I'll take the kettle if you part out since I have the rest. I can pick it up, no need for shipping.

I'd consider the burner if you part it out. Ill check w my buddy tomorrow who may want some of the other stuff. I can pick up too.

I'd consider the burner if you part it out. Ill check w my buddy tomorrow who may want some of the other stuff. I can pick up too.

Due to lack of demand for the whole package I'd be willing to part it out. I'd take 30 for the burner

I'm interested in whatever is left. Sending a PM. Just getting into brewing, and trying to piece together an all-grain home brewery. If you have the kettle still, that would be excellent. Already have a burner from an old turkey fryer. Thanks!

Back