Ordering Custom Recipes Online

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DawgBrewer

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a homebrew website that allows for custom grain weight purchases (as in 1/4 lb, etc). I'm looking for a website where I can order my recipe crushed and delivered. Thanks for the help gents.

:mug:

Austinhomebrew.com for sure, and I believe many of the others allow that option.

Brewmasterswarehouse.com! They have some software, called Brewbuilder, that you can make your recipe, and save it to their site, and then just "click to order" it. It's great if you are making custom recipes. I've used it, and have several recipes saved there.

I like to add my bill into the comment part, and they will normally check for ya, just to make sure that you order it right. FYI

I was curious if anyone is doing this as well. It looks like Brewmasterswarehouse.com was bought by NorthernBrewer. If NB is doing customer recipe orders I'm not finding where they let you do that. I don't see anything like this one AustinHomebrew either. What I'm really looking for is something I might consider to be more like a custom beer kit. As in, I want 5lb 2-row, 3oz crystal 20,, etc,, and I'm getting a box with those ingredients down to the 1oz resolution. I don't want to order a half pound or pound to use 3oz of one grain. I've seen a few things out there that do this but just order your recipe by rounding up to the nearest increment package size. I would really dig the idea of getting a recipe without having to end up with a bunch of extra stuff.

So does anyone know if any place is doing custom recipe kits like what I've described here?

Back