My new lable - Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdwj

Reaction score
What do you think?

4365-bb-ale-label.jpg

I like it! The only things I would do is put a tight drop shadow on Bourbon Barrel or change the color of it to something that is not so close to the background and possibly making the word "Ale" slightly smaller and tighten the kerning (spacing) between the A and the L. It might even look cool to bring Ale up to the foreground, slightly overlapping Bourbon Barrel but still keep its translucent appearance. Looks great as is though!

Bill

Made some changes to the original. New texture on the lettering, some light drop shadows and smaller "Ale" with the kerning fixed

I like it! Much easier to read now. The only other thing you might run into is not being able to read the Bourbon Barrel type in its entirety when the label is on a bottle because of how the label is curved. Might as well mock one up and try it out though. Looks good!

Back