The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.clemson.edu/extension/livestock/camm/camm_files/dairy/dch8_04.pdf

According to Clemson University lime is used in large animal disposal. IF one were to bury whole bodies under a shed lime is what you want. IF one wanted to put a body in a 55 gallon drum and dissolve said bodies Lye would be the right choice.

Alkaline hydrolysis is currently legal in New Hampshire. Who knew?

I didn't think Lime actually did anything other than mask the smell whereas as Lye actually broke down the tissue etc, into goop... decomposing completely.... and because the two sound so similar,
People often confused the two.

What we really need is to talk to someone who actually has experience disposing of dead bodies.

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Who on this thread is most likely to be a serial killer?

Yeager. Clearly Yeager. Or Bulls Beer. It's always the quiet ones.

so you have never watched dexter? he takes them out to sea on his boat "slice of life" and puts them in a commercial grade trash bag weighed down with rocks, and dumps the bodies overboard. you already have the boat, why not put it to good use

Ok, so now that Dakota's news has died down, you'll all be glad to hear my news.

I'm getting the hell out of Massachusetts!!! Just signed a P&S on a house in New Hampshire.

Mort, keep your sheep to yourself.

Congrats to you and moving to the land of the free!

Free to bang all the animals you want with out persecution. Glad your moving.

When are you moving? Are you joining another club also or going to make long drives?

Work?

Congrats to you and moving to the land of the free!

Free to bang all the animals you want with out persecution. Glad your moving.

When are you moving? Are you joining another club also or going to make long drives?

Work?

I dunno about joining a club, but I'm maintaining my membership with the SSBC. Just so I have an excuse to sit around a campfire and drunk dial Pauly. He'd miss it if I didn't do that anymore. When I move all depends on how fast the mortgage goes through. I've been pre-approved, so it shouldn't be long, but you know how banks are, almost as bad as the gubmint. I'd like to close on August 31st.

Hey all. Mike, congrats on the little girl, and Rick, congrats on the new digs. Don't worry about the sheep - they're all the neighbor's animals anyway. Just gotta wait til he's out of town.

And PTN, looks like you've got some nice benches on that boat -I've got to get my schedule set to get out with you and slay some bugs....

Today was the first day taking the boy fishing. Nothing big, caught one, he loved it. Great spending time with them before I go back work.

GFY

Back