• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have quite a few bottles to give away in DFW. I live in North Richland Hills and work in South Ft Worth on the edge of Arlington. Let me know if you'd like to meet up.

I'd say I probably have:
40 or so large ones that are not delabeled
Couple dozen 12s that are cleaned and delabeled
Dozen of clean and delabeled 22s.

I have about 5 1/2 cases of 12 oz bottles I need to get rid of. They are commercial bottles and I believe at least 3 cases are label free. I am looking to get rid of all of them. I am in the NE Portland area.

Looking for any and all bottles around Baltimore MD, Beer, wine, crown, cork or flip top, even old wine jugs, also looking for 2 rubberized pony kegs. PM me if you have any.

Drbobcat said:
I have about 5 1/2 cases of 12 oz bottles I need to get rid of. They are commercial bottles and I believe at least 3 cases are label free. I am looking to get rid of all of them. I am in the NE Portland area.

Do you still have your bottles? I am in Beaverton. What are you asking for them?

Bpts_finest13,

Not in Fairfield but if you don't mind driving up the coast a ways (Waterford area) I should have a bunch available next week (prob 150 or so). Let me know if you need.

Bpts_finest13,

Not in Fairfield but if you don't mind driving up the coast a ways (Waterford area) I should have a bunch available next week (prob 150 or so). Let me know if you need.

I really appreciate the offer but you well over an hour drive for me. Thanks a lot

Thanks for updating my info! I need to get rid of these bottles. A few of them contain homebrew too for an added bonus or not.... Haha

Not mine, but figured I'd pass it along. Guy on Craigslist-KC giving away bottles. Mostly 750 ml and bombers, some 12 oz too. Posting this from my phone, so can't post the link. You'll have to search it out.
Says whatever is left on Friday goes to the recycling so go get 'em!

Added my name in my list, just started out and looking for bottles in MN, pretty much anywhere in the southern half of the state and the twin cities. Mostly interested in the Mankato Area to the Marshall Area as well as the twin cities.

I just started brewing and in need of more bottles.
I'm in Puyallup Washington.

I found an awesome/labor intensive source of bottles. My favorite little dive bar stocks an incredible selection of local and international brews by the bottle so I chatted up the bartender who said it would be cool to grab their empties at the end of the night. I can usually walk away with at least a couple of cases on a Thursday night. I soak all of the bottles in oxiclean in the bathtub for 12 or so hours to clean them up and remove the labels. I highly recommend chatting with your local watering hole staff to see if you can do the same. I'll take my name off the list for now, but maybe I'll be back on there with "haves" should my bottle stock overrun my beer production.

I live in west michigan and could use as many bottles as one is willing to donate to me....would be willing to travel out to the muskegon/grand rapids/holland area to pick up

email me @ [email protected]
or PM works to

I live in west michigan and could use as many bottles as one is willing to donate to me....would be willing to travel out to the muskegon/grand rapids/holland area to pick up

email me @ [email protected]
or PM works to

I know that it's a bit farther out than your target area, but if you're having trouble finding free bottles and are willing to spend a few bucks, I know you can get a case of new bottles for $5 from Bell's in Kalamazoo. I’m heading out to MI this weekend and will be picking up a couple items from their gift shop. It looks like a good majority of their homebrewing stuff is cheaper than you can find it at Northern Brewer or Midwest.

If anyone has any bottles in the Western Mass area I could use some. Most of mine were casualties in the cross country move!

I have quite a few bottles to give away in DFW. I live in North Richland Hills and work in South Ft Worth on the edge of Arlington. Let me know if you'd like to meet up.

I'd say I probably have:
40 or so large ones that are not delabeled
Couple dozen 12s that are cleaned and delabeled
Dozen of clean and delabeled 22s.

Still have most of these up for grabs. If no one takes them today or tomorrow I'm throwing them out. I hate to throw away bottles after I had such a hard time collecting them, but I just don't have any room for them :(

I have five cases of bottles that are going to be sent to recycle later this week unless someone here needs them. Still have labels and need a good cleaning, they have been in my garage for a while now. Located in Garnet Valley, PA...Delaware County, about five minutes from PA/DE border. I'll keep them here to the end of the week, then off to recycling place.

I've got 4 cases of cleaned bottles with the labels taken off. I've also got one case that still has the labels on. I'm on the north side of Chicago.

Back