GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cobra Kai is pretty good, at least the first couple of seasons...so many seasons now, so not sure how it is with the longevity.

WWII remastered six part series was also really good - finished that last night.
yes the remastered "ww2 from the front lines" is excellent

ally- elizabeth shue- yeah she was dreamy in the 80's.

i saw karate kid in the theater at a 2$ mattinee. it was in the avenue u theater whch was a converted single movie theater not like the multiplexes today. it was originally a sleazy xrated movie theater that they changed over to a family theater. it was nasty in there. my pro keds would stick to the floor when we walked down the aisles.

but hey for 2 bucks how could you go wrong.

Last edited:
Keep ‘em coming.

My latest is a mini series I streamed from Hulu.

Daughters of the Cult. Pretty good. For some reason I like true crime stuff about cults.

Keep ‘em coming.

My latest is a mini series I streamed from Hulu.

Daughters of the Cult. Pretty good. For some reason I like true crime stuff about cults.
if you like true crime cult i got a million of em. :
i got lost in a rabbit hole with cult films.

the way down
heavens gate
twin flames
seduced (nxivm)
Holy hell is great
i highly recomend wild wild country
keep sweet prey and obey is very disturbing its a very hard watch about the $cumb@g pedophile warren jeffs. - im not sure i would reccomend this . its very tough to get through.

loius throux is a great investigative journalist. he did a great documentary on the evangelical cult of the westborough babtist chirch. . its called surviiving americas most hated family., and a sequel return of amercias most hated family. they are an extreme evangelical cult that believes in killing all homosexuals, thanking god for dead soldiers, and that basically we are all going to die in the rapture imminently. he basically lived with them for a few days whiel they repeatedly told him he was going to burn in hell any day now. its really intriguing

Currently 6 of 8 episodes in to "Fool Me Once" on Netflix. I'm enjoying it.
If you like mysteries with plot twists Netflix has a deal with novelist Harlan Coben to produce Netflix Original short series based on his novels. To date there are eight 8-episode series available, apparently with more to come. I've watched four so far, and while I wouldn't call them must-see TV, they've been intriguing enough to keep me watching.

I've seen:
The Stranger
Safe
Stay Close
Fool Me Once (which was my favorite of the bunch).

The Harlan Coben Collection

if you like true crime cult i got a million of em. :
i got lost in a rabbit hole with cult films.

the way down
heavens gate
twin flames
seduced (nxivm)
Holy hell is great
i highly recomend wild wild country
keep sweet prey and obey is very disturbing its a very hard watch about the $cumb@g pedophile warren jeffs. - im not sure i would reccomend this . its very tough to get through.

loius throux is a great investigative journalist. he did a great documentary on the evangelical cult of the westborough babtist chirch. . its called surviiving americas most hated family., and a sequel return of amercias most hated family. they are an extreme evangelical cult that believes in killing all homosexuals, thanking god for dead soldiers, and that basically we are all going to die in the rapture imminently. he basically lived with them for a few days whiel they repeatedly told him he was going to burn in hell any day now. its really intriguing
This is a great list!
I’ll check out the Warren Jeffs doc. I was a big fan of Krakaeur’s book, Under The Banner Of Heaven.

warning i tried to watch chowchilla on amazon prime . about a 1970's kidnapping of a bus full of 21 school children and there driver who are abducted and buried in an underground bunker . i had a literal panic attack waching this and couldnt get through about 20 mins of it. it is not for the weak hearted. its a real life horror movie. if you are clostraphobic please give it a pass.

Back