Photos for my beer room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shbrewer

Reaction score
Ok, I have had only a few posts since I arrived here in brewers heaven. I have been creating a beer room/retreat in my basement. It also contains my sons drums and my Bass so I get both music and refreshments. What I have done is placed a few cork board squares on the wall, my goal, as photos. I have a pic of me and a friend in a bar, I am taking other photos that I have of my friends drinking their favorite beer. If you want to e-mail me a digital shot of you, my HBT friends, I would be honored to tack it to the board. When I start to get a good board going I will send out pics to all that submitted. Remember this is a family room so a shot of you with other friends or family will be welcome. No nudity will be posted (it will be saved to my harddrive:rockin: .
Cheers:mug:

You should pick a pose or dictate the shot so when it's all put together it has a theme.

All photos are in mid-drink. If you're east of the Mississippi use your left hand and face left. That type of thing.

Back