I've got the bug...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BierMuncher, I am interested in how this batch turned out. Was it a success?

Ended up brewing this Sunday anyone else have any updates to share on how the beer turned out & how long I should be prepared to wait to develop a good sourness to the beer?

i hate to say zombie with all of the face eating going on in florida, but .....

I love all the cryptic responses. Thanks!

The zombie reference is because this thread has been "dead" for years and you "brought it back to life" by replying to it. I assume you've followed the nut job in Florida who was shot for eating someone's face a few weeks ago.

Sorry I can't provide you with anything useful with regard to the beer.

The zombie reference is because this thread has been "dead" for years and you "brought it back to life" by replying to it. I assume you've followed the nut job in Florida who was shot for eating someone's face a few weeks ago.

Sorry I can't provide you with anything useful with regard to the beer.

Yeah I saw something on the news. Bath Salts I think it was.

Gotcha wasnt sure as to why I was getting those responses. :D

Reason for pulling thread outta the crypt was I used this method to make my Berliner and thread just stopped wanted to see how it went.

Ok so I brewed this up and not only do I like it, its been a hit at a big tasting & local homebrew club meeting as well. If you are looking for a different way to make a berliner give this a try.

Back