Visiting Las Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBruchwalski

Reaction score
Hey all! I am visiting Las Vegas shortly and I was wondering what some good breweries/beer are in the area? I have an appointment for Hofbrauhaus Oktoberfest but what are some beers that would be recommended to try?

I am from Little Rock if that gives you any idea as to where I am located and what is available to me.

I recommend Tod English PUB in the Aria.
A great selection but go at happy hour!
The lobster roll is incredible.

Ok so I am flying out tomorrow from Indiana. I know this thread is a little old, but can anyone recommend beers to try I cant get back home (doesnt have to be from NV) and best places for beer and or las vegas breweries? I can bring some Three Floyds with me if anyone wants to do a trade while im in the area.

The bartenders at the craft beer bar @ the Venetian told us to go to "Tacos & Beer". They said it was just a couple blocks off the strip, but craft beer at non-Vegas prices.

For on-strip craft beer, we found the Venetian bar (Public House, I think?) was better than The Pub (Monte Carlo), but neither were very impressive in terms of selection.

We ended up at Todd English a few times which had some really unique beer your not going to find elsewhere. Also banger brewing on fremont st right at thr start of the zip line was good. Vegas had some good beer but you had to look for it. You cant just go anywhere and hope to find craft beer. I was surprised that most had little to no offerings on the strip.

Back