3 Batches at one time..phew..(56k beware)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yin_Yang

Reaction score
Well i guess my friends are right...i dont do anything unless i can do it big LOL. 3 batches i had going on were all readied to be bottled this past fri/sat. MAN! was that a chore. Thanks everyone for the help you all have given me the past few weeks. Now the hardest part begins, waiting to drink it (though ive sampled every step of the way, and the awesome taste is only going to make it harder to wait). Heres some pictures.

Stout on the Left, English Pub ale Right (floating stuff, because i pretty much just dumped the leftover stuff in my bottling bucket into a glass)

100_1174.jpg

Honey Wheat

100_1177.jpg

Pub Ale Total

100_1173.jpg

Stout Total

100_1172.jpg

That's odd. The fewest bottles I've gotten from a batch was 48. Either way, congrats to you on bottling THREE batches in one go. Sheesh, doing one batch is a pain. And the labels are all kickass.

Everything looks great. But, more importantly, how do they taste? Green and all, but...

Congratulations!:rockin:

Impressive (3 bacthes /one day)
Doing a double this weekend. Got myself a new Ferrari capper.
Anyone know a good way to sterilize 100 bottle w'out a dish washer?

lefteye said:
Impressive (3 bacthes /one day)
Doing a double this weekend. Got myself a new Ferrari capper.
Anyone know a good way to sterilize 100 bottle w'out a dish washer?

I like the garbage can (sans garbage) full of starsan myself.

rofl thats what i kinda did. I bought a 30 gallon bin, filled it w/ water and sanitizer, and let it soak, and then dried on a bottle tree. worked really well.

taste wise, every step of the way they have been awesome, so i cant wait for them to be ready, theyll only taste better.

Back