2011 Buffalo County Fair Beer/Mead/Wine Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamiltont

Reaction score
Fellow Brewers,

Please consider entering the 2011 Buffalo County Fair Beer/Mead/Wine Competition, an AHA/BJCP Sanctioned event hosted by the Kearney Area Brewers, Kearney Nebraska.

The entry fees is only $4.00 per entry.

Entries will be accepted between Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 18, 2011.

Here's a link for additional details: 2011 Buffalo County Fair Beer/Mead/Wine Competition

Cheers!!!
Tom Hamilton
Kearney Area Brewers

Was there only 1 entry in a lot of the categories or were they just listing the top beer in most?

The list is for all entries. It's by BJCP Style so there may be many in one style or only one. The 1,2,3 place awards were given based on individual scores, not places within the style.

By the way, congrats on some of your wins

Thanks!! I do love to brew. ;)

Cheers!!!

Yes, congrats on your wins Tom! I think we have the finest brew club around, considering the size of our community. It's amazing how many quality brewers we have in the club for a town of 30,000.

Yes, congrats on your wins Tom! I think we have the finest brew club around, considering the size of our community. It's amazing how many quality brewers we have in the club for a town of 30,000.

Thanks, and congrats on your BOS too! I have to agree with you about our little brewing community. A couple of the judges mentioned that they have never judged a Comp. that had so many good beers. Hardly any flaws. Most of the points that were taken away were due to varying slightly from the style. Cheers!!!

Back