Backyard Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Progress!
ddbng080609.jpg

I'm tellin' ya... Cold Room... you will be incredibly thankful you did it.

Keep any kegs you'll have on tap in it... lager in it... hell, use it as a second refridgerator if you need to.

I have a little DIY walk-in and it's a REALLY nice thing to have.

Like I was posting before, a bunch of guys on HBT have built them with nothing more than a good amount of insulation, a regular wall-unit AC and some ingenuity.

We've been on hold because of rain and scheduling of carpenters.

Lumber arriving this morning. Should have pics of walls going up this evening or tomorrow.
YeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaa

holy crap, i'm extremely jealous.

I have this casita on my house that is a big empty room that has its own outdoor entrance, trying to convince teh fiancee to let me have at it :D

subscribed for updates

+1 to cold room, and off that use a fan on another controller into a smaller fermentation room. ;) I'd have put a 2 car garage door or roll up door to open it up to the pool.

I think what you are doing here is fantastic. That is like my dream yard...eatin, drinkin and swimmin...that's the kind of stuff I like doin.

Sorry guys, bben raining for two freeekin weeks.
Roof materials here is we ever get some sunshine.
roofmaterials1.jpg

roofmaterials2.jpg

Hell yeah you're invited!
Come anytime.
I'm shooting to be done December 8th. Thats me and my wife's 25th anniversary.
BIG party that day.....if it's finished :0

I would hate me too!

I've been wanting to do this for years, but starting a business, raising kids, and life in general kept getting in the way.
Now it's MY turn.

Rafters!
Finally makin progress again. Now that the rain has given us a break.
If all goes well, maybe have the roof on by the end of the weekend.

rafters0929094.jpg
[/IMG]

Now, it's a cook room and a pool house also, not just brewshed. To be fair.
:)

I didn't see one in the plans but you will probably really want a sink in there. With the stove, grill and bar, it would be almost mandatory.

Back