• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New Stout Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one Chrome plated and one gold plated. They typically retail for $70 plus shipping. I'm looking for $50 shipped to lower 48 for each one. Also possibly interested in equipment trades that would help me move towards all grain. Burners, Chillers, Pots etc.... Let me know what you have and I'll see if I need it. Would also trade for a good Perlick standard faucet.

EDIT: Like this http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/faucets/faucets/SF2001.shtml

Would you consider a Perlick 575ss trade? The creamer faucet?

I have one Chrome plated and one gold plated. They typically retail for $70 plus shipping. I'm looking for $50 shipped to lower 48 for each one. Also possibly interested in equipment trades that would help me move towards all grain. Burners, Chillers, Pots etc.... Let me know what you have and I'll see if I need it. Would also trade for a good Perlick standard faucet.

EDIT: Like this http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/faucets/faucets/SF2001.shtml

I could trade you a stir plate....

Can ship just about any weekday. UPS with tracking. I've already sent two out and have awesome feedback on other sites if anyone wants references.

Sold and Shipped. I might have a couple more of these laying around. I'll update once I find out. Seems like I have a silver and gold somewhere....

Sold and Shipped. I might have a couple more of these laying around. I'll update once I find out. Seems like I have a silver and gold somewhere....
I'd take a silver one (as well, I see bad coffee has dibs)

:) No Problem, hope you enjoy it. They are from Micromatic if you ever need any replacement parts/seals.

I have one silver one left. I PM'd ubermick but it doesn't appear that he wants it. I'll give him a few more days though. Anyone else interested?

Back