Going outdoors!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp1316

Reaction score
I have just ordered everything I need to get started with kegging and then a thought occured - how can I make this portable? I want to be able to take one of my kegs with me to parades(mardi gras), friends houses, ect. I know that I will need the portable co2 keg charger and a picnic faucet. I was thinking of trying to make some kind've cart(usually have to park kind've far away for the parades) that holds a trash can that I can put the keg and ice inside(keeping it cold is my main concern), but I wanted to find out what everybody else does.

BierMuncher made a really cool portable kegerator out of a big trash receptacle.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/biermunchers-rolling-kegerator-post-mortem-71719/

I'm putting the finishing touches on a one tap version of BeirMuncher's portable kegerator. Only one tap right now due to funding and the fact that it's hard to get much more than one keg going at a time with young twins running around. Anyway, it is coming together pretty well and was a fun project. Here are some pics: Picasa Web Albums - Stu - Rolling Keger...

Back