Newbie in Boulder, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickhead

Reaction score
Hey all,

Any other Boulder brewers here? I'm originally from Pittsburgh, but the beer is much better out here :) (except I do miss Yuengling dearly). I recently joined and have been glued to the forum ever since. You have already saved me from dumping a brew, wasting time and $$$, and have minimized my aggravation. Priceless.

Thanks and nice to meet you,
Nick

Welcome to CO, and to HBT. We're glad you're enjoying your stay in the People's Republic of Boulder.

OK, I just had to get a dig in. Boulder is a cool town.

Hey all,

Any other Boulder brewers here? I'm originally from Pittsburgh, but the beer is much better out here :) (except I do miss Yuengling dearly). I recently joined and have been glued to the forum ever since. You have already saved me from dumping a brew, wasting time and $$$, and have minimized my aggravation. Priceless.

Thanks and nice to meet you,
Nick

I live in Colo Spgs and go up to Boulder quite often. Lemme know next time you're brewin'.

Back