Mini regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine has that, and it's awesome. But...not worth the money in my opinion. If it was $50 cheaper, I might concider it.

It is awesome and if I had the coin I would have one but for the price they charge for them they might as well be made of "unobtainium" ;)

It also isn't that "mini". But smaller than anything else I've seen

It's like the aquarium ones that can be had on ebay for $20 but none of them fit either normal CO2 threads or paintball ones.

If you search you will find one that did at one point fit paintball tanks but all the stores you find will say out of stock.

I was thinking of buying one of those tiny aquarium regulators and taking it and paintball tank to the machine shop that made me special bolts for my tonneu cover on my car and having them fabricate me an adapter that would make them fit together but by that point I would be pushing close to the cost of just buying the williams brewing one.

I may revisit the project someday, I think if I could get an adapter made and it worked I could maybe sell them on here to defray my own costs ;)

Right now I will just go with the single gauge regulator I bought.

Back