• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DubBrew! If you only were about two hours north! I'm around the Akron area and would love to take these off your hands, but alas! Two hours is a little far for me, hopefully someone will put them to good use!

That's too bad. Well if you are ever going to be in Columbus send me a PM. I'm sure I'll have some ready to go.

I've got approximately 100 bottles that i'm giving away. we're moving, and i'm not planning on hauling them. Most are cleaned and delabeled, but a few still have labels and probably need a good cleaning (i haven't used them yet, so they're in the condition they were when i got them). All brown glass. I'm in Moorhead MN. Send a pm if you're interested.

Could use a bunch of Amber 12oz bottles. Full, empty, labelled, bare, dirty, doesn't matter.

In the Boston area, let me know if you have some to give away.

I have around 6 or 7 dozen empty bottles I need out of my garage. Half of them have been de-labeled. I don't want to ship them, so please only people in the KC and surrounding area.

Most of the bottles are New Belgium, several Michelob style, and a few Guinness.

Would trade for a box of 9mm or 45acp bullets

Or just come by my house and pick them up.

Forgot, all 12 oz bottles.

Still looking in Long Island for wine bottles. Could trade a case of beer bottles (all i have at the moment) or a few growlers for them!

Looking for bombers in las vegas area (12 oz will do as well) of anyone has any that would be great! I wouldn't mind paying some shipping for some further away too!

brewmaster89 said:
Looking for bottles in San Diego area. I will have two batches of beer and only 50 bottles. lol

Sounds like you need to start drinking heavily. Party at your place?

I have 60 green flip top Grolsch bottles in Miami. If no one claims them by this weekend they are going to be recycled.

enfox said:
I have 60 green flip top Grolsch bottles in Miami. If no one claims them by this weekend they are going to be recycled.

Dang it I wish I was even close to Miami I'd be there to grab them.

Anyone have any bottles in Colorado Springs?

Anyone have any bottles in the Boston area? I "lost" a bunch of mine to a Belgian I want to age for a while! I'm drinking all I can but it's not enough :tank:

If anyone is looking to unload some bottles in the NE PA (Milford) or NW NJ (Newton) I'm interested. Might even be willing to buy some flip tops.

i have about 100 bottles i can get rid of.. 35 are stone brewing with the printed labels... but i heard it'll come off easy with a certain type of cleaner (i googled it but can't remember...it is a brewing related cleaner)...

also they are just in cardboard boxes...not beer boxes

I'm in smithville,OH.... by Wooster

i have about 100 bottles i can get rid of.. 35 are stone brewing with the printed labels... but i heard it'll come off easy with a certain type of cleaner (i googled it but can't remember...it is a brewing related cleaner)...

also they are just in cardboard boxes...not beer boxes

I'm in smithville,OH.... by Wooster

if you ever find yourself coming to columbus for some reason let me know, i will meet up and take these off your hands.

PBW is a brew type cleaner but it is roughly the same as oxyclean just with the markup in price and decrease in amount you get. Ive gotten around two hundred bottles from a specialty beer pub here in lincoln ne and ive cleaned and rid all the bottles of their lables w a cheap four dollor bucket of oxyclean. Works great.

Im looking for bottles in the San francisco Bay Area. Any size will do but would love a bunch of 22oz or bigger!!!!

thanks

Feel free to PM me if you have any you want to get rid of.

PBW is a brew type cleaner but it is roughly the same as oxyclean just with the markup in price and decrease in amount you get. Ive gotten around two hundred bottles from a specialty beer pub here in lincoln ne and ive cleaned and rid all the bottles of their lables w a cheap four dollor bucket of oxyclean. Works great.

i too use oxy clean for label removal... but corona and the stone brewery labels are printed on the bottles... Starsan soaked for 2 days and letting them dry will make the paint fall off...see this link....

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/another-good-use-starsan-32159/

That is true, some labels are printed on. Its nice to know starsan removes them. Ive been fortunate enough to find paper lables mainly so far but its good to know for future referance. Thanks for the tidbiy

I'm looking for some bottles in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Never ended up getting enough, its bottling time, and I definitely don't feel like paying $14/case at the homebrew shop. PM me if you have any! Thanks in advance.

For those of you also looking for a cheap alternative to buying bottles from a store, you can get a case of costco beer for 17.99 and they are actually pretty good! The IPA, pale ale, and amber are good, bit the belgian is pretty harsh.

I am need of bottles in Columbus, OH. My desire to brew more beers and amount of time I have to drink just can't get synced up.

Back