Hello from south jersey/philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgarlit

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to home brewing (just brewed my 4th batch) and I'm from south jersey (Deptford, about 10 minutes from philly). Anyone else from around these parts and know of a good home brew club and/or store?

~ Devin

Hallo and Welcome!

I'm just up in Haddonfield. You would be a good bit closer to the beercrafters store in Turnersville than me, I think they have an active brew club based at the store or at least associated with the store.

Other than that there are a couple in philly I think, one that meets at home sweet homebrew (20th & Sansom in the city) once a month, and one that's out in the burbs somewhere (probably a hike from deptford).

Hi all,
I'm pretty new to home brewing (just brewed my 4th batch) and I'm from south jersey (Deptford, about 10 minutes from philly). Anyone else from around these parts and know of a good home brew club and/or store?

~ Devin

Grew up in Deptford, Mom, brother and sister still live there (Westville Grove) but I now live in Salem County (and love it!).

I'm from Woolwich / Sweedesboro. I haven't made beer since I've moved here.
I would also be interested in finding or starting a home-brew club in South West Jersey.

Back