FT Deschutes Abyss, Dissident, Black Butte XXI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namyarb3

Reaction score
Looking for fresh Heady Topper. Traded here with positive feedback. 100% on Ebay.
May be interested in other local IPA or IIPA.

*EDIT* Can't change thread title. Not sure which Black Butte Aniv I can get. I will check tomorrow.

*EDIT MOAR* No Black Butte Aniv available. I can't find it anymore.

I have acces to several good ipi and iipa

Good people- snake handler iipa (very good)
Good ppl-ipa also good

Straight to ale- monkeynaut ipa (good local ipa)

As well as
sweetwaters lineup

The snake handler seems interesting. May be interested.
These deschutes bottles are around 12-15 bucks.
What did you have in mind for a trade?

Still looking for Heady.

I'm in the Chicago area and can usually find bombers of 3 Floyd's and Pipeworks if you're interested. Deschutes just started distributing here but they don't send out any of those.

I'm in the Chicago area and can usually find bombers of 3 Floyd's and Pipeworks if you're interested. Deschutes just started distributing here but they don't send out any of those.

I would love to try some 3f. Dreadnaught or Zombie Dust. Open to any of their IPA or IIPA.
These deschutes bottles are 12-15 bones each. What trade did you have in mind?

I would love to try some 3f. Dreadnaught or Zombie Dust. Open to any of their IPA or IIPA.
These deschutes bottles are 12-15 bones each. What trade did you have in mind?

3Fs is usually around $12 and Pipeworks is normally $10. Maybe trade 4 3F/Pipeworks IPA bombers for 3 bottles of the Deschutes stuff. I'll check out the stores around here to see what they have specifically.

@nedvalton- PM sent with tracking number.

OP edited...again. No Aniv available to trade. Still can get Abyss and Dissident.

Still looking for Heady!!

Back