Fatal family accident please pray for my wife's family!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wifes cousin a very strong talented 19 year old man was riding his long board down a hill and @ about 40+ MPH lost control and has suffered life threatning injuries to his brain. he has had 2 surgeries on his brain so far and the cat scans show that the part of his brain that is dying is the part that regulates your body temp and your breathing,blinking heart beat etc. he at this point is on life support.
PLEASE PLEASE pray for him and his family. His name is Mike Coin
Also Please dont respond to this in any other way accept "+1 praying" we need to hear positives at this point not sorrows the numbers in this thread will let us know your praying. So please visit often and pray often for this young man.
You guys this young man is such a great kid. You hear that so often but it is so true about this guy....
Please PRAY and have everyone you know PRAY for Mike his mother needs him in her life so bad. This woman in the last year has lost so many in her life and the one person that keeps her together is fighting for his life and there is nothing that anyone can do except PRAY.
Thank you all so much. This forum has been such a great place to learn and share, and now I am asking for real life help.
Jay

+1 praying.

No sorrows here or negative thoughts here. Instead, I just labeled a bottle of nine-month old bottle of apfelwein with the tag "Mike Coin," and I look forwarding to opening it and toasting his recovery.

TL

I want to thank you all for praying for Mike. I have spent most of the day calling and leaving messages at most all the Redding area Churches asking for everyone and all the congregations to PLEASE Pray for a miracle, If any one young man deserves one its him.
again thank you all for your compassion and your prayers, What a tough time and any parents PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE teach your children about the reasons for being safe and wearing there helmets. Life is so short and so unpredictable it comes at us so fast, and its so precious.
Oh Dear Lord Please send us a miracle. I am begging you!!!

Latest posts

Back