• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chicago NW suburbs, WTB/Trade for your 5gal ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewfrank

Reaction score
Anyone near the Chicago NW suburbs looking to trade or sell their 5gal original ball lock kegs? If wanting to trade, what are you looking for?

I have a couple of 6gal glass carboys in great condition, no chips or cracks at all, a bunch of 5gal food grade buckets with lids (no holes drilled in lids or buckets), a plate filter kit with hoses and liquid ball lock QD's brand new, never used, with new filters (not sure on what micron they are, i can try to find out if needed...the kit and filters were bought from morebeer.com)....im sure a few other things i cant think of right now....are you looking for anything in particular? Im also not opposed to doing part trade, part cash too. Or if the deal is right id just straight buy them from you for cash.

homebrewfrank said:
I have a couple of 6gal glass carboys in great condition, no chips or cracks at all, a bunch of 5gal food grade buckets with lids (no holes drilled in lids or buckets), a plate filter kit with hoses and liquid ball lock QD's brand new, never used, with new filters (not sure on what micron they are, i can try to find out if needed...the kit and filters were bought from morebeer.com)....im sure a few other things i cant think of right now....are you looking for anything in particular? Im also not opposed to doing part trade, part cash too. Or if the deal is right id just straight buy them from you for cash.

Pm sent on the filter.

Back