GRAND OPENING SALE - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loaded up my cart with some cornies n such. Tried code. Scratched head. Re-read post. Realized I'm 2 days too late.

I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. :)

lol..same here l3asturd. Was ready to buy the guts for a keezer too. They should take down the ad ;)

Loaded up my cart with some cornies n such. Tried code. Scratched head. Re-read post. Realized I'm 2 days too late.

I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. :)

we're always thinking about promo's to run. maybe we'll run a V-day special because we all know how much your SWMBO would LOVE to have more cornies and equipment around the house. :drunk:

cheers,

joshua

Had a note to place my order, and didn't get around to it til today, but I'm too late! :banghead:
When's the next sale? :mug:

Can't get to any of the portable kits. Links on the site take you to the cartridge chargers.

A Valentine's Day promo would be a fine idea, especially since I'm about to convert a refrigerator. Please do ;)

Are the Premium Refrigerator Keg Kit for Commercial kegs (SKU: CK2100) all stainless (coupler, shank, faucet, etc.)? The description doesn't really mention what's what.

This Sale is still showing in the HBT banner. I had my hopes up that the v-day sale had started. :(

That was fast! I had to make some changes to the order and still received it right away.

Awesome!

we're always thinking about promo's to run. maybe we'll run a V-day special because we all know how much your SWMBO would LOVE to have more cornies and equipment around the house.
cheers,
joshua

Valentine's Day is here! Still hoping for that next promo :) :) :)

frisbee91 said:
Valentine's Day is here! Still hoping for that next promo :) :) :)

I'll second that - just missed the earlier sale and been hoping for some valetines keg-based sweetness since ;)

I'll second that - just missed the earlier sale and been hoping for some valetines keg-based sweetness since ;)

Make that 3. Missed the last one too by a day, been holding off placing my order in the hopes of a v day sale :)x

we had quite the end of last week (beginning of this week). our ISP crashed and we were struggling to use cell converted wi-fi to try and run our system the past few days. with that being said, our v-day promo got pushed back on the priorities list, but (because i like you guys) i've got two promo codes that you can use (either or but not both)!

use promo code HBTSHIP for FREE SHIPPING on any order $50 or more

use promo code HBTSAVE for 5% off your entire cart, no minimum purchase amount required

sorry it wasn't done more proper, but i'll keep these codes active for you guys through the weekend!

cheers,

joshua

(free shipping is only good for the contiguous US... all our Canadian friends, please take advantage of the 5% off code!)

Yea...my order was caught in that SNAFU.

As it turned out, my order shipped promptly, they just didn't get around to marking it shipped (understandable)...I much prefer that to the other way around! :D

UPS says I should get it tomorrow...work is going to last FOREVER!

use promo code HBTSHIP for FREE SHIPPING on any order $50 or more

use promo code HBTSAVE for 5% off your entire cart, no minimum purchase amount required

sorry it wasn't done more proper, but i'll keep these codes active for you guys through the weekend!

Thanks! Order placed :ban:

Yea...my order was caught in that SNAFU.

As it turned out, my order shipped promptly, they just didn't get around to marking it shipped (understandable)...I much prefer that to the other way around! :D

UPS says I should get it tomorrow...work is going to last FOREVER!

I'm extremely proud of my shipping manager and our warehouse crew for not allowing our internet issues to slow them down. Enjoy your order, thanks for your support!

cheers,

joshua

Just placed my first order with kegconnection.com after seeing this thread. Looking forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks for the free shipping as well! Glad I read to the end and found the promo code. I didn't know if I could use both, so I just used the one for the free shipping and the 5%...we can just call that a tip.

Was so impressed with my first order, I turned around and ordered three more cornies! Quick shipping and good looking products. The project continues, thanks to Keg Connection! Good job guys!

I got my order..Unfortunately..The box was very badly damaged..Looked alright from the outside, but someone tried to tape it back together so it would pass a visual inspection. Starsan all over my new goodies :( Looks like UPS is taking queues from FedEx
BAH!

It's the 19th and the promo codes would seem to no longer work. I tried HBTSHIP and it told me that I didn't meet the minimum purchase so I went and added some more stuff to my order (who doesn't always need more starsan?) and then I went through checkout and was told it expired. I wish someone would make up my mind for me. I just dropped some stuff off the order and went ahead and paid the shipping. HBTSAVE still worked though.

kc9eci said:
It's the 19th and the promo codes would seem to no longer work. I tried HBTSHIP and it told me that I didn't meet the minimum purchase so I went and added some more stuff to my order (who doesn't always need more starsan?) and then I went through checkout and was told it expired. I wish someone would make up my mind for me. I just dropped some stuff off the order and went ahead and paid the shipping. HBTSAVE still worked though.

That code shouldn't be expired, I'm sorry for your troubles! Please PM me your name/order # and I'll refund you the 7.95 shipping!

cheers,

joshua

Just discovered this thread. Is this sale still going on by chance? The coupon codes don't seem to be working. I'd love to order a 2 tap tower kit.

UPS says my first order will be here today and my second order will be here on Friday...I can't wait. I can easily ee myself ordering a few more kegs in the near future.

I took advantage of the Valentine's Day special and ordered 3 corny's, the commercial to homebrew conversion kit, and a few other parts on the 16th. I'm scheduled to received it on Friday and I'm super pumped! :ban:

Any specials or new codes? Have a $200.00 order need to place just wondering f there is any new promotions? Thanks!

Any specials or new codes? Have a $200.00 order need to place just wondering f there is any new promotions? Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. Would love to order a nitro system (almost $300) but it seems as if the codes dont work anymore. Any prediction on future specials?

OK, delivery 1 has occurred. I ordered one of the 1 Keg Basic, 20 oz CO2, Single Gauge kits ( http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=274 ). Very good quality materials, well packed and solid. I was hoping to use it yet this evening, but won't be able to get the CO2 tank filled until Saturday. I am SO planning on ordering a couple more kegs from these guys in the near future.

Placed an order with KegConnection and just received my Corny Keg, 32oz StarSan, and some O-Ring lube. Everything was packaged great and the coupon codes certainly sweeten the pot! I will definitely be back:mug:

I just received my order placed during the sale last weekend, and registered just to say thanks. Everything arrived safely and looks great! I am impressed with the quality of the kegs (ordered the converted pin->ball locks), and the fittings used for the conversion. Everything looks new, even the lid with the ball lock style pressure release valve.
Thanks again, I'll definitely be ordering more in the future!

Back