• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Kegs - Youngstown, Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
I have 3 sanke kegs for sale. These kegs are in great shape and in orginal condition (the tops have not been removed). The insides have been cleaned, come with the valve stem and the "O" ring that keeps the stem in place.

I am asking $80 each for them and I will not take anything less.

I also have 2 kegs for sale that do have the tops cut off with stainless steel couplings welded to them. 1 keg has more than 1 coupling on it and the other one only has a single coupling welded to it. I am asking a firm $125 for these kegs.

I am offering local pick for these. If you want them shipped, I will have to get quotes.

located in Poland, Ohio near RT. 224 just a few miles south of Youngstown.

If you still have these next week, I might be able to take some. I'm flying, but I think my brother will be driving to my house in a few weeks. He'd haul stuff for me.

I'll check with you next weekend, if you still have them, if that's ok.

Yooper,

I am the type of person who will actually update this thread if anything sells. So check back whenever you need to and if it sold it wll state that it did. If not, they will still be here.

I am actually traveling to kalamazoo on July 22nd. If next weekend doesn't work for you then it might then.

Yooper,

I am the type of person who will actually update this thread if anything sells. So check back whenever you need to and if it sold it wll state that it did. If not, they will still be here.

I am actually traveling to kalamazoo on July 22nd. If next weekend doesn't work for you then it might then.

Kalamazoo is about 600 miles away from me, so that wouldn't exactly be convenient! :D

Wow, yeah that wouldn't be convenient.

Just curious, you must know this question, when did HBT come online? It must have been years ago, you must have provided a lot of great information on this website!

Back