Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picture cheezy as a just-on-the-edge-of-homelessness guy, living in a shabby apartment with empty pizza boxes and 22 cats.

I could be mistaken, though.

Might as well post....

Revy, I picture the undertaker riding an old school Panhead chopper With dried Chicken blood on his coat from plucking chickens...

Tx, Tall thin Texan, probably sitting in a hot tub drinking beer with his horse. still wearing a hat.

Edwort - Full out German, lederhosen and all.

Yooper (Before I saw a pic of her) Tall thin with dark hair in full dominatrix outfit even while brewing....

ABG - Short pudgy police officer who is mad at the world because he was picked on as a kid and taking it back out on society.

Pumbaa - Middle aged guy with graying hair, probably a Scoutmaster...

Dan - Sean Connery.

Malfet - I picture Charles Darwin smoking a Pipe.

LGI - just as his avatar. plastic skin and all.

Cheezy, I picture a high school nerd who isn't even 21 yet but want to post on a 21+ site just to think it's fun to trick the mods. Picture Squints from Sandlot.

Az_IPA - Retired guy sitting in a hammock all day. in Hawaiian shirts and has probably never been to Hawaii. Probably paying illegal Mexicans to mow his grass.

I'm way off for most everyone....

Tx is a chicken plucker for sure...

I knew Tx was, I just don't picture him with chickens..

and as for Revvy with the chickens... This picture keeps coming to mind.

540479_10150888336304067_1567330859_n.jpg

Wish I could see the pic but its blocked at work.

I wouldnt want to imply that Revvy COULDN'T or SHOULDN'T pluck chickens... if the man wants to pluck chickens he should pluck chickens. However, I dont know if I pick up on an inherent predisposition to chicken plucking from Revvy...

Creamy Goodness said:
Wait... why was Revvy plucking chickens?

An attractive woman asked me to. ;)

I knew Tx was, I just don't picture him with chickens..

and as for Revvy with the chickens... This picture keeps coming to mind.

540479_10150888336304067_1567330859_n.jpg

FYI, that's not me, I'm the one taking the picture....

I wouldnt want to imply that Revvy COULDN'T or SHOULDN'T pluck chickens... if the man wants to pluck chickens he should pluck chickens. However, I dont know if I pick up on an inherent predisposition to chicken plucking from Revvy...

It was a totally new experience for me, helping to butcher 50 chickens. At first it scared the s**t out of me, since I'm pretty much a city boy, but after the farmer lopped the heads of the first couple of them, it was ok.

I have this life philosophy, after not killing myself on my 30th birthday as planned, of almost never saying no when a new experience/opportunity presents itself. Plus if I get to help out a friend, it's another benefit. But by simply saying yes to things, I've gotten to do some amazing or cool, or just plain strange stuff, in my life.

The added benefit was that my knife skills in terms of breaking down a chicken, cooked or raw improved like you wouldn't believe. I can break a chicken down in a couple minutes as good as many chefs or butchers can now.

Ohhh the chicken plucking is an actual thing. I thought it was just a random picture in landshark's head.

yup. Creepy isn't he?

And he used to be a regular on KIDS SHOWS!!

No one will ever convince me that he's not registered as a level 6 sex offender somewhere.

Ohhhhhhhhhh mannnnnn... Thank you LORD!!!!

Loooooook what IIIIIIII found!

Payback is an evil evil *****. The photoshop possibilities are practically endless.

az.jpg

Ha--my dad has this animatronic Santa Claus that sits on a Harley, wears a leather jacket, dark glasses and jeans, and plays "Born to Be Wild" when you push the button. That's Revvy in my mind.

I dunno... whenever I think about what Az looks like, for some reason I always picture him as a 5 inch tall little girl that frolics around with furry make believe friends with rainbows all over his clothes.

I don't know why...

RainbowBriteAz.JPG

I dunno... whenever I think about what Az looks like, for some reason I always picture him as a 5 inch tall little girl that frolics around with furry make believe friends with rainbows all over his clothes.

I don't know why...

I think it is VERY bad form to post family photos of other members without their permission.

OH JEEZ!!! damn... You're actually dead on there LGI... party foul on me.

Here...

(only problem is now it looks like he is giving two red aliens a couple of hand... ehhh.. nevermind)

LOL!! Az... c'mon... you HAVE to make that your avatar for like a week

RainbowBriteAz2.JPG

OH JEEZ!!! damn... You're actually dead on there LGI... party foul on me.

Here...

(only problem is now it looks like he is giving two red aliens a couple of hand... ehhh.. nevermind)

LOL!! Az... c'mon... you HAVE to make that your avatar for like a week

looks accurate to me!! :)

Back