Show us your Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Empinball, I love your build. I am glad I found your pics. Can you post or send me info on the pipe tower? Size, the connection for the faucets, where did you find the parts etc?

Thanks

Finally got a (rather poorly lit) picture of the twins now that the room is put back together after painting. My two Kegco 309's...one's a two tap and the other's a three tap. I'm going to buy another lamp for the one on the right tomorrow (Target...$13) since this room is pretty dark with the light blocking curtains and no overhead fixture.

20150624_185037.jpg

Finally got a (rather poorly lit) picture of the twins now that the room is put back together after painting. My two Kegco 309's...one's a two tap and the other's a three tap. I'm going to buy another lamp for the one on the right tomorrow (Target...$13) since this room is pretty dark with the light blocking curtains and no overhead fixture.

How do you like your Kegco K309's? Any concerns, etc? I'm considering buying one.

Bill

How do you like your Kegco K309's? Any concerns, etc? I'm considering buying one.

Bill

I've had the one on the left for over a year. When I recently decided I wanted more capacity so I could brew more frequently I had absolutely no reservations about buying another one. That should answer your question.

Definitely get the Perlick upgrade, and swap out the 5' beer lines for longer lines (I went with 12') before you tap the first keg...just makes for a cleaner and easier swap.

That's really smart! The only bad thing is, when you have friends over, your opening it up a lot and letting all the cool air out.

After reading through countless of threads trying to figure out how i'll be building my keezer I finally finished. Still need to add some tap handles of course! But I had my first kegged beer yesterday and what an awesome feeling!

11752584_10154029023563032_2643996993054133256_n.jpg

After reading through countless of threads trying to figure out how i'll be building my keezer I finally finished. Still need to add some tap handles of course! But I had my first kegged beer yesterday and what an awesome feeling!

And that awesome feeling will continue for quite some time. Just don't over indulge TOO much when enjoying the fruits of your labors and admiring your own handy work... ;)

Looks great!

:mug:

Are you going to used Epoxy on the lid with the bottle caps, keep me posted on how that works out.

Back