• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brutus Doghouse Stand for completion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

argoodin

Reaction score
I built two of these at one time due to how the materials worked out. This stand will have wheels, folding handles, two pump, and two valve mounts. The included panel mount is adjustable.The burner mounts are Brewer's Hardware 12" mounts. I am planning on putting expanded metal in the bottom keg glue storage slots to help keep them in place as I spaced out the angle iron just a touch too far for my liking. You will need to complete this stand with the gas system, burners, and control panel as well as a top coat of high temp paint. I will prep and prime with a single coat of high temp flat black. I will be finishing this up when I return home to Georgia next week, so you have some time to communicate with me regarding any customization you may want.

Brew stand with wheels, mounts, primed,, $800 FOB Americus, GA. Email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM if you want to discuss this further.

Here are the pictures of the stand as it currently sits.

image-852904340.jpg

image-3667612379.jpg

image-1957822317.jpg

image-4235164888.jpg

image-257208179.jpg

Here is what it will look like as priced. All three stainless burner mounts are included and will be bolted in prior to shipment or shipped loose so that you can finish painting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

image-1097673452.jpg

image-1585091694.jpg

image-1489076918.jpg

image-3194958017.jpg

image-2884953739.jpg

image-65381533.jpg

Will deliver within a 75/80 mile radius. I could be convinced to deliver to the Atlanta/N. Ga metro area, Tallahassee, or Jacksonville for a little extra money for fuel. You can always try U-Ship for shipping bids/options. Finished dimensions are approximately 64"long x 36" tall x 28" wide (including wheels). Weight is approximately 120lbs. Not including any packing materials.

I should have stated this earlier but the kegs in the photos are not included nor are they for sale.

Back