Perlick seat forward faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried superprod, but couldn't track them down. Don't think I would want to buy anything from a website called Superprod. Sounds like either a farm implement or an X-rated film.

edit: But then again, they are Perlicks

Now showing in a theatre near you...Rock Hardley & Ivana Tease in...SUPERPROD

Superior products is a well respected name in the restaurant supply industry. You might have to call for a better inventory.

As unfortunately named as it is, it isn't as bad as Experts Exchange before they added the dash to their URL. It used to be expertsexchange.com

experts exchange.com
expert sexchange.com

Like I said they added the dash at some point to experts-exchange.com

I've bought perlicks from Superior Products (superprod.com) so I can vouch for them. Last I heard, they do still have them for $27, but they aren't listed on the website, so you have to call them.

-S

olllllo said:
As unfortunately named as it is, it isn't as bad as Experts Exchange before they added the dash to their URL. It used to be expertsexchange.com

experts exchange.com
expert sexchange.com

Like I said they added the dash at some point to experts-exchange.com
That is too funny!!

lustreking said:
I've bought perlicks from Superior Products (superprod.com) so I can vouch for them. Last I heard, they do still have them for $27, but they aren't listed on the website, so you have to call them.

-S

Ahhh...that's why. Okay, I'll call.

Back