• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for Sale or trade 5 Gal ball lock pepsi kegs NH/MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiant-designer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Got a few extra of these.

Pepsi ball lock kegs. One person in our group buy backed out after we ordered so looking to find a home.

I will keep them if need be, but looking to make it worth while.

My cost on these is just shy of $33 and I can deliver reasonable distance from Lawrence ma or Portsmouth nh.

Shoot an offer for cash or trade.

12+-+1

I'm not looking to make lots of money, would rather sell them today for the cost but if I have to store them or move them around then the price would have to go up a little bit to offset that. I also told the shipping department I would get them a few pints for helping out on this.

in case it isnt clear I guess I am saying if you can buy them today then they price is $33. If youre on my way I can deliver cheap, if not then we can work something out. if you cant pull the trigger today then the price will go up a little becuase I have to move these to a new location to store them. but shoot me an offer, Im pretty good at being flexible and helping make things work.

How many are you needing to sell? I could hook up this weekend. If you're coming through my neck of the woods some evening this week let me know. PM me with the info please.

Golddiggie said:
How many are you needing to sell? I could hook up this weekend. If you're coming through my neck of the woods some evening this week let me know. PM me with the info please.

Where are you? Mobile app doesn't show location.

renegade said:
I would be interested in 1 or 2. Can you PM me a shipping quote to zip code 12043

thanks!

I'd rather deal local for now, especially where as I am not making any money on this to spend the time to pack it, weigh it, etc it isn't really worth it to me, I'm just looking to help out another guy who did the group buy for these with me.

I dont regularly go much further south as I live north.

I have about 8-10 left here (that I haven't had to move yet) and the price for those would be the same as I haven't had to do any more work.

I have had 2 people ask about getting a total of 6 but haven't had any firm commitments (IE I haven't sent he cash)

Just to be clear, this is first come first serve. if someone is very interested and wants to buy them they can send me a payment up front and I will hold them, otherwise I will not hold any for anyone that i do not personally know (I have had bad luck in the past, and that is one of the reasons why we had extras is people saying they would buy X amount but when it comes time they were MIA)

I have one guy who said he was interested in taking all the extras, but until I see cash in hand or paypal receipt I am not considering them sold.

just got payment for the last of them. so these are now all sold.

I have 10 for myself, if I cant fit all 10 in my keezer ill put something up with them

There are many uses. I have 10 and a keezer that fits 4. I also have a refrigerator that holds 3. But I also use them for:
1) Keep Star San in one. Actually, I sort of rotate, i.e. use the Star San keg as the next keg to rack into.
2) Use them to do secondary/conditioning. After your primary fermentation is done, rack to one of them and either leave it in your fermentation chamber (takes less space than a primary bucket or carboy) or just leave it sit in the basement or wherever has the best temperature for what you are trying to do. When in the keg, I vent the oxygen and make sure I have a layer of co2 on the batch - no oxidation.
3)Start the forced carbonation process in the keg before putting the keg in the keezer. I start the carbonation process in the keg outside the keezer, usually because I have no space in the keezer. Just up the pressure to adjust for temperature to get the desired carbonation amount.
4)In the winter, use them for lagering. I have a space where some steps from my unheated garage come down to my basement. In winter, when it is below freezing in the garage, and 53 in my basement, that space is right around 36-38 degree's...just about perfect for lagering in the keg. :)

Back