• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 cornies, regulator, machine (ebay find) Great if in Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wort chiller anybody?!? Holy crap that's a great deal! I worked on these... It contains 4 SS soda coils, and chiller coils immersed in water, with a circ motor.
I wish I was in TX!

I called the guy. Sounds like a good deal so I bought it.
Shipping will be fun!
The kegs are full and so is the CO2. So I asked him to dump the kegs and empty the CO2 tank for shipping. Hopefully that'll help some!

Anyone need 7 pin lock corny's? :rockin:

I really just want the regulator and dispenser.

I am kind of jealous, I drooled when thought of the user serviceable parts in that set up. Let me know how shipping prices turn out.

I will...

I kinda excited now! All of the product lines are 1/4" stainless steel. The chiller drops in the middle of the water bath, and a motor agitates the chilled water around the product lines. It'll be fun to see what this thing can do to hot wort. I figure I can loop the product lines together to get more contact time with the chiller if I need to. I would have to do the math on how much it can handle though.
One of the manuals I could find for a similar model said it would chill 4 6oz beverages a minute, from 76 to 40 degrees. I think that's per line...
Hmmmm

Any physics experts here? How much energy does it take to drop 96 Ounces of sugar water 36 degrees in 60 seconds?

I called the guy. Sounds like a good deal so I bought it.
Shipping will be fun!
The kegs are full and so is the CO2. So I asked him to dump the kegs and empty the CO2 tank for shipping. Hopefully that'll help some!

Anyone need 7 pin lock corny's? :rockin:

I really just want the regulator and dispenser.

You must be the pinhead that outbid me at the last second. :p And I was just looking for the corny kegs.

Yes, I am! Though my head is more bulbous than pin-shaped, really...

And you're more than welcome to the kegs... I'm assuming they are pin lock since it's a Coke dispenser. I'm all ball lock, and have no intention of changing.

They will be for sale here first!
I talked to the guy. It'll be a couple weeks before the stuff ships because he's got some travel to do. I'll post them here as soon as they arrive and I can get them new O-Rings and sanitized. (They are full right now. They'll need it)

Latest posts

Back