• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have cases of brand new screw top bottles 144 in all... I won't take the chance but there yours if you can use them. I am located in PA, just outside of Harrisburg. Thanks, Mike

anyone on the west side of michigan have bottles they can spare trying to build my pipeline i have 30gal fermenting right now but only enough bottles for about 18gal of it.

Added my name in my list, just started out and looking for bottles in MN, pretty much anywhere in the southern half of the state and the twin cities. Mostly interested in the Mankato Area to the Marshall Area as well as the twin cities.

Any luck with this yet? I ave 400 empty Vine Park Brewery bottles. I use some. I'll never fill them all.

I'm dead square in the center of Wisconsin. I have a friend who runs a marshal arts studio over there, and a brother who lives in Carver.

I have at least 4 cases (maybe 5, I'll have to check) of de-labeled, cleaned bottles for anyone that wants them. I'm in the Philadelphia suburbs (Villanova area). They are not the screw off type, so they are perfect for bottling homebrew.

Any luck with this yet? I ave 400 empty Vine Park Brewery bottles. I use some. I'll never fill them all.

I'm dead square in the center of Wisconsin. I have a friend who runs a marshal arts studio over there, and a brother who lives in Carver.

I am in the Milwaukee area but have a lake home north of Hayward. I make the drive from one corner of the state to another 5-6 times per year and can drop the bottles off anywhere in between to interested parties.

ill be in dayton area this weekend for a bowling tourny... I might hit you up on your offer...

Posted by stblindtiger
I have at least 4 cases (maybe 5, I'll have to check) of de-labeled, cleaned bottles for anyone that wants them. I'm in the Philadelphia suburbs (Villanova area). They are not the screw off type, so they are perfect for bottling homebrew.

Sent you a PM.Sent you a PM.

Bottles gone!

Good luck with them Nestor!

I am in the Milwaukee area but have a lake home north of Hayward. I make the drive from one corner of the state to another 5-6 times per year and can drop the bottles off anywhere in between to interested parties.

Nice offer. Bring one of your home brews and we can have a tasing session.

:)

I have 50 cases of 12oz bottles on the west side of Portland Oregon. Had them on craigslist for $1.50 a case, but if anyone on here needs some you can have them for free.

Sorry, don't want to ship them.

I have 5 cases of 12 oz. bottles with labels still on. I also have 6 Belgium corked bottles.

Free, but would enjoy a homebrew or 2!

Located 30 min. north of Pittsburgh, PA

Doubt there are many homebrewers in my area, but in the Olean, NY area, have a bunch of bottles to give away. Am moving, and only keeping my 22oz bombers and swing top bottles. Loads of 12 oz pry off bottles available. PM if interested.

i've got a about 30 bottles with the labels still on and about the same amount that have been delabeled and cleaned. if there's anybody in the chicago heights/beecher/frankfort area that needs em, my wife would be thrilled to have me give them to you.

update-all my extra bottles have been claimed.

OK, I tried this before without much good success in people actually showing up to get their free bottles, so if you're not within an easy drive of Lansdale, PA - please don't respond.

I've got 5 cases of 12 oz pop tops - most with labels, most rinsed out, some de-labeled in an oxyclean soak.

I'm about 5 minutes from the Lansdale exit of Route 476 in Southeastern PA. I can meet up most any evening this week with just a little notice.

My PM's here might get filled up - so try me at: doublexxguy at gmail dot com.

I have about 4 cases of uncleaned Corona bottles a coworker gave me. I can also throw in a case of regular bottles.
SE side of Indianapolis.

OK, I tried this before without much good success in people actually showing up to get their free bottles, so if you're not within an easy drive of Lansdale, PA - please don't respond.

I've got 5 cases of 12 oz pop tops - most with labels, most rinsed out, some de-labeled in an oxyclean soak.

I'm about 5 minutes from the Lansdale exit of Route 476 in Southeastern PA. I can meet up most any evening this week with just a little notice.

My PM's here might get filled up - so try me at: doublexxguy at gmail dot com.

XXguy Side discussion - Is the XX a reference to a Honda Blackbird?

...BTW - no-one has asked me for bottles from my previous post either. There were a few offers to share beer though. :)

40-75 assorted bottles, lots of green ones, brown shorties.

Aurora, IL

Send PM if interested before 6/27/2011 or they end up in recycle

Back