Austin Home Brew ! ! !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrDuckbutter

Reaction score
is Austinhowbrew like totally the best for prices and either the free shipping over $100 or the $7.99 flat rate?? i'd LOVE to buy locally, but its almost as if my LHBS just orders from AHB, then marks it up 10-15% and sells it to me... Everything at the LHBS is always just close enough in price, that i usually will say F-it and buy it there, even though i could just place a large order from AHB and save like $20 every time...if i planned ahead...if i didnt have ADD, did you see the game last night? If i made a list and didnt forget everything i actually need while shopping at work???

You've been here 4 years and yer just now finding out about AHS?

Can't wait till you see NB or Midwest...

I always buy from stores but maybe I should start checking out the online scene.

i dabble in many different online stores, i was just wondering if Austin is "the best" based on the shipping and their prices?? i usually buy local myself..

IMO, northern brewer has the best combo of price and selection...just my opinion.
LHBS is an hour away and selection matches the prices ( they both suck )

Back