South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 14!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there is a chance of drizzle. If anyone has a tarp or anything that might help out in the event if a little rain, please bring it. We'll need to get this one unloaded and packed up as quickly as possible. I noticed there is only 2 splits so we should be done quickly this time. See everyone tonight!

I won't have any myself since I keg but if you want to bring any bottles to share with others, feel free!

come on now, you kegging doesnt stop you from bottling a few out of the keg! (i'm not even in this round, just giving you a hard time)

I haven't perfected the pour yet... Unless you want half bottles of foam? Haha... I see a beer gun in my future.

Flyerwire, im working on that do I can attach it directly to my faucet so I won't need to use a party tap.

Gasman & ferman, anytime fellas! Thanks for the help.

The whole thing about that is.. the guy that sets up, then hauls the pallets down the street so you guys pay pennies per pound, shouldn't be thinking about bringing beers to the pickup point.

The guys getting these great prices are the ones that should be showing up with brews for the guy supplying you guys with dirt cheap grain.
Go to a homebrew shop and see what they charge for a sack of grain!!

Jeff you can borrow my beer gun anytime you have the urge to bottle. No need to buy one.

I think Marty Tippin was the first to do the picnic tap/stopper/racking cane thing with a basketball needle in the bung. Then Ken added the tire valve end to that.

I have adapted that racking cane/stopper/needle setup with 3/8"id vinyl tubing on the racking cane to fit into the kegerators faucets for filling growlers that will be drank that night or soon after dispensing.

Simply hold your thumb on the needle valve until flow has stopped from the counterpressure, then burp the needle till the growlers filled. No foam or anything to deal with using that method. The growlers do have to be pre-chilled though.

Back