What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
O dont be such a hypocrite. Was it not you that posted f***withmeyouknowigotit? Granted, that is a much better song, clique fit the moment
When I'm buzzed, yeah. Isn't Jay-Z from NYC, though? CAUGHT! Yeah, I'm a homer.

B Don't kill my vibe. :D KRS!

My Columbus /Simcoe and a pinch of Cascade ipa.

ForumRunner_20131126_211254.jpg

Came in a little over 7%,and tastes like a gandhi bot Jr. Same hop aroma and taste is very similar.

I think I will go for nukebrewers clone next. Just waiting on my 2013 hops!

Also, I can't be the only one dreading work tomorrow... And im bummed that I will miss the tired hands release because of it..

Time for another beer.

need some of that.

Hey what happened to Fuzzy?

Killed his phone. Said he'll be back next week maybe. I'm bummed. He should be in FF thread gloating about beating Ridire. Lack of trash talk over there has me worried I won't be getting much beer when I win.

Watch out for a bomb on your doorstep tomorrow!

Dropped yours off today. I'm not holding my breath for yours to get here tomorrow. Looks like the ice/snow event that everyone freaked over and severely effed my last 36 hrs isn't materializing though. This is me pretending to be surprised.

Came in a little over 7%,and tastes like a gandhi bot Jr. Same hop aroma and taste is very similar.

I think I will go for nukebrewers clone next. Just waiting on my 2013 hops!

Also, I can't be the only one dreading work tomorrow... And im bummed that I will miss the tired hands release because of it..

Time for another beer.

Someone needs to man up and bag work to get me some beer tomorrow! Getting W13, FatherBeast, and mutltiple HandFarms has given me a sense of entightlement.

DisturbdChemist said:
Remy is out for the count. PARTY!

:D :D Not out. Tomorrow is leg day. Going easy today so I can't keep going with this alcohol!

TNGabe said:
Someone needs to man up and bag work to get me some beer tomorrow! Getting W13, FatherBeast, and mutltiple HandFarms has given me a sense of entightlement.

I know somebody who is on maternity leave

I really need to find Backwoods Bastard in NJ. Never had it and dying to try it soon. Drinking a Celebration right now.

TNGabe said:
Are you getting me some barrel plum saison tomorrow? I need something to be thankful for.

EDIT:

I know someone I'm still putting together a box of NC stouts etc for. :D

I'll try, but it's crazy around here now and I'm already spending Black Friday at a bar that's having a crazy draft list special. We'll see. There are 400 bottles this time though...

I'll try, but it's crazy around here now and I'm already spending Black Friday at a bar that's having a crazy draft list special. We'll see. There are 400 bottles this time though...

Don't tease me.

Hello said:
****ing hipsters.
American Pale Ale. Pretty good actually.

I enjoy their beers and am usually open minded about trying new beer, even if it has a stupid name or weird label. But I make an exception to that one! Hipsters suck! Glad to hear you're enjoying it though.

Leffe blonde as my first and hopefully only nightcap.

image-3049254952.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
400 less what the believers club takes and then a six bottle limit means it will go fast. :(

Yeah, I just saw something about the believers club in the FB comments, what's that all about?

Plus it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. That sucks, but may scare people away

Having Hello's Winter Wonder Ale (awesome label, BTW) and it's a pretty good brew. I'm picking up a little of the brown sugar sweetness and some of the orange peel notes, but the cinnamon is lost on me. As it's warming though, I'm starting to pick it up a bit. It finishes a little on the dry side and for this style I like a little sweeter finish, so the only thing I would recommend is to maybe use a less attenuative yeast or, if you're all-grainin' (or PM) it, mash a little higher. This, of course, it just my preference. If you like it as is, by all means continue to brew it that way. My dog decided to get crazy and photo bomb the pic.

Opened a 22oz bomber if Grand Cru ... only to find out the neck is too thick to re-cap... had to finish off the bottle... oh-well... the things I do for brew..

jak1010 said:
I really need to find Backwoods Bastard in NJ. Never had it and dying to try it soon. Drinking a Celebration right now.
Weird. We have it in CT. But I damn sure am not buying it for $14/4-pack.

Remmy said:
Weird. We have it in CT. But I damn sure am not buying it for $14/4-pack.

Come on Remmy, don't be a cheapskate. ;)
It's a great beer!

DFH Burton Baton. This just skyrocketed into my top 10 favorite. The level of complexity in the flavors is remarkable. Who's got a recipe?

WesleyS said:
Come on Remmy, don't be a cheapskate. ;) It's a great beer!
Hey, I love beer! But with this non-affordable healthcare act, I must watch my funds!

Having another water to clear my senses. Wow.

houndsbreath said:
DFH Burton Baton. This just skyrocketed into my top 10 favorite. The level of complexity in the flavors is remarkable. Who's got a recipe?

Love this stuff. I am down to my last bottle. Crap!

Aaand I'm back from a reealy reealy ridiculously terrible day at work. Just found out that my company may be kaput when I get back from OKC in a few weeks. I'm not in any mood.

Watching Archer after having the following. They were both excellent, I just wish I was in a better mood to enjoy them.

image-4119888143.jpg

image-2967640271.jpg

tyzippers said:
Aaand I'm back from a reealy reealy ridiculously terrible day at work. Just found out that my company may be kaput when I get back from OKC in a few weeks. I'm not in any mood.

Watching Archer after having the following. They were both excellent, I just wish I was in a better mood to enjoy them.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Lets hope for the best!

Having a Foothills Endo IPA that Hello sent me. Pretty solid IPA, thanks for sharing your local brews. Dog photo bombed again and this time I figured out why. He goes crazy for any an all transient sources of light and reflections, so he came investigating the auto-focus assist light that my camera throws in low light.

EDIT: The name is Cottonwood Endo, not just Endo. My mistake.

Back