• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Proflow QD's. $5.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to clarify you have type C and then it couples with Type E? I want to use these for attaching tubing to the lid of the MLT. Do I need anything else (bulk head fitting)?

Thanks
Nick

It will attach to any of the 'plug' styles.
What they have are both plug and socket in all three varieties: hosebarb, male threads and female threads. Any of the plugs will work with any of the sockets.

For your mlt, you could get a bulkhead, or you could just use a male and a female threaded connector. You would just drill a hole through your lid and connect the two pieces together. You might want a couple of washers to reinforce your hole, or not. It depends on the lid.
http://www.gardeningcamp.com/thewiki/index.php/Hydro/PVCBulkhead

Granted, It's not as sexy as a bulkhead but much cheaper.

For my rig I bought stainless bulkheads from Pickles here on hbt. $12 plus shipping is a damn good price.

Hope this helps ya

b

I just realized my tubing for my peristaltic pump is 3/8 and you have 1/2 fittings :drunk: I do appreciate the information and bump for a good deal!

Back