• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada FS: Brown and Green Grolsch Bottles 100+

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
For sale is 100+ brown and green Grolsch swing-top bottles. Selling since I moved onto kegging (vs. bottling).

The bottles are de-labled, clean, and in pristine condition.

Asking $3 each and will discount if purchasing the entire lot.

Too many bottles to pack and ship. It would take forever and be costly due to the dimensions and weight.

Or get brand new ones delivered from Amazon.
I'm not trying to be harsh. I got most of my swing tops free at the beer distributor, then bought a wooden case full for $20. Maybe try $1 each?

Seriously i never understood the people trying to push USED bottles at high prices. Like John said 1 dollar a piece or better yet donate them to a newer brewer to help them get started
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=157575
This thread is dedicated to donating bottles so whatever you cant sell..
I use mostly Grolsch bottles, they are so much quicker and convenient, but i also buy them full of beer that i drink for about 2.75

Bcampbell - where are you located? I would think it would be about $20 or more to ship a case of bottles. A large box and plenty of packing material to keep the bottles safe in transit.

Back