Stomp Them Grapes, Denver, CO.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseg08

Reaction score
Off I-70 and Pecos in Denver. I had a great experience with this store. Very helpful, had what I needed, large selection, tons of gear in store and decent prices. I bought my Corny keg, a bunch of tubing and connector related hardware, ingredients for my next beer, a new hop bag and a couple other small things. I'm definitely going back.

The only other store I have been to here in the Denver Metro area has been Do You Brew off 88th between Wadsworth and Kipling. The owner was less than cordial and had the attitude that he was doing me some huge favor.

STG is ok. Would be nice if they would put prices on everything. Sucks asking what everything costs. Wont go there unless they have something special I cant get closer to home.

Stomp has a funky atmosphere and stocks most everything you need, prices are comparable to the other homebrew stores, but my personal preference is The Brew Hut, part of Dry Dock Brewing Co off of Hampden. Huge grain room, some of the thing they buy in bulk are less expensive (LME, for example) and the yeast/hops selection is large and fresh. Bonus, make your purchases, then hang out for a pint or two in the most excellent Dry Dock tasting room. When I was there last month they had 16 beers on tap, all their own. Fantastic!

Back