• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegs, pot/burner, flask/stir plate, 1 gallon StarSan, and more equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adx

Reaction score
I'm in the process of cleaning out some unused equipment and reclaiming some basement space. All of the following has been used, but it's in great condition. Everything is for local sale only in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. I probably have even more than this and if you buy something for this list, I'll let you dig through my overflow of equipment.

• 3 ball lock kegs (perfect condition) - $40 each
  • 10 gallon cooler (square) - $20
  • 1 gallon Star San (more than 3/4 full) - $30
  • 2 2 L flasks - $15 each
  • 7 gallon pot + burner - $55
  • adjustable rate stir plate (this thing is a beast out of a lab probably mid-century) - $25

The following is from making sour beers. You're more than welcome to use them for anything, but just be warned.

• 5 gallon Better Bottle
  • 6 gallon bottling bucket
  • wand filler
  • siphon + hose

$45 for the set. If you want pieces we can work something out.

If you change your mind on shipping out some stuff, i'd be interested by the stir plate. Thanks!

Im interested in the kegs, not sure if I want to make the drive. Would you be willing to meet half way?

Back