Terre Haute

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to the forum. Been a home brewer in Terre Haute for a couple years now and haven't really encountered anyone else in the area that is into homebrew. Speak up! Is anybody interested in maybe starting a club in the area?:mug:

Just started brewing this summer in Terre Haute, Have you found any other brewers in the Area?

Thanks for your reply. Haven't meet anyone yet that's serious about homebrew. Supposed to be club here in town but don't think it's very active.

What a small world. I left Terre Haute at 23.... way back in 1986. Lived on 10th street, then N 40th just off Fruitridge, then in West T where I finished High School.

Can't brew with you. Pensacola to Terre Haute is a bit of a drive for me, but nice to see my home town represented on the message board.

I found that we do have a brew club here in Terre Haute. Check out wvfna.org

Is anyone still posting in here? I just started brewing last summer and live in Terre Haute. Would love to find some other people in the area to share ideas!

check out wvfna.org
we meet once a month and sample each others brews while discussing all things related to brewing along with what ever else comes up. the next meeting is April 16, 2014 - Monthly club meeting @ The Lake House near Staunton. If you have any questions let me know and I would be happy to help.

Sorry to dig this up again. The website's gone. Is the club still meeting?

Haven't brewed for awhile, but might get back into it.

Is Herbs & Heirlooms the only HBS in the area?

Thanks a lot!

Sorry to dig this up again. The website's gone. Is the club still meeting?

Haven't brewed for awhile, but might get back into it.

Is Herbs & Heirlooms the only HBS in the area?

Thanks a lot!

They have a Facebook page. Not sure how active they are. Herbs and Heirlooms is the only HBS in town, but Great Fermentations opened a westside location in Danville if you go to Indy much.

Our local club WVFNA is still active and meets about once a month. At the upcoming Aug meeting we will be taste testing our 50 Gal Bourbon Barrel brew and deciding if it is ready to divide up yet.

The website is down due to technical difficulties. We do have a facebook group but is is not very active, i would like to see that change. You can contact me by posting into this thread and I can get you in contact with the group if you are interested.

on your question about local HBS. Not much available here. I order online from northernbrewer.com and am extremely pleased with their pricing,selection and delivery

Thanks for the replies, folks.

Fairlanes: Thanks for the tip on Great Fermentations; I do get to indy at least 1 a month, so that could definitely be an option.

RADMAD: Yes, I'd definitely like more info on the club. Also, I do some web design, so if there is a need in that area, let me know.

RADMAD, you should check out Great Fermentations. Nice selection and very knowledgeable. As a bonus many times the have something on tap in store and it's usually pretty easy to sweet talk them into giving you a sample. Plus they are always willing to ship to you. I like the old couple that own H-n-H but the smell of the constantly burning incense permeates EVERYTHING! I have to let anything I buy sit outside for a few days so they don't stink up the house!

Hey everyone I live in Terre haute and been brewing for a couple of years. It's great to hear people brewing in Terre haute. I would like to get more info about the about the brewing club.

I know this original post is old but i wanted to let everyone know that the Wabash Valley Fermentation n' Ale club is quite active. We meet almost every month and will be starting to have many club meetings at a new establishment in Terre Haute. For You Brewing Supplies located at 50 N 15th St Terre Haute.

Back